Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Things

Although my mom would say different- I like to try new things!
TOP TEN NEW THINGS I HAVE TRIED IN THE KITCHEN:
10-Making jam
9- Canning Pickles
8-Tried Tomato Chutney! I must admit to having unfounded fear of anything with the word Chutney! Don't know why except that I got some chutney once that was awful!
7- Soup- leek soup, Pumpkin Soup, tonight I made Corn Chowder- I have not had homemade corn chowder since my Aunt Tillie made it when I was a little kid
6- Chile's Naner Sandwiches
5- Dandelion Fritters- and yes I like them
4- Made Flavored popcorn
3- Made fruit infused vodka even though I don't drink (made for gifts)
2- bread pudding
1- Crunchy’s Grilled Pumpkin slices with Rosemary and Sea Salt
Plus I try new things all the time Mom!

No comments: